How to come?
1. Fill in the contact form on the page or call +372 5340 2462
2. Dress sportily according to the weather, come with fully charged cell phone and with a 0.5-1 liter bottle of water
3. We provide you with high quality fatbikes and helmet
4. You will receive a mobile map
5. Enjoy the nature and the ride!
Fatbike rental and self guiding
Come and discover the Southern Estonian hiking trails on a fatbike. We provide you with a high-quality fatbike (electric one, if you prefer), a bicycle helmet and mobile map or ideas for a bike ride.
We rent out bicycles in Põlva County, Taevaskoja village. From there, you can immediately discover the trails of the Taevaskoja area. However, if you want to discover other places, you can rent bike rack for a car or even a trailer that can carry up to 13 fatbikes.
Fatbikes are suitable for height starting 150 cm.
The rental place is located in the village of Taevaskoja. We will send you detailed instructions after booking. To make a reservation, fill in the contact form on the page, call +372 5340 2462 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org